Reply to comment

I am 17 years old and am considered a ward of the state. My older sister turned at 7 months ago and our entire lives we have had problems with our foster mom. She is a single woman with deep emotional issues and is extremely controlling and threatens our placement in her home all the time. My younger brother doesnt do anything and neither does the woman, I am in charge of all the household responsibilities. Is it possible for my sister to become my legal guardian? I don't want to live with this woman anymore and my sister is a legal adult. Thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.