Reply to comment

I took someone to small claims for owe me money and I won the case. Now, how in the world can I collect that money if the person is an illegal construction contractor. The only information I have is his address, phone number and license plates. Can I put a lien on his vehicle if it is the only property I can seize?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.