Reply to comment

I received a judgment in superior court and small claims court. I hired a collections attorney, however the defendants have been ignoring the courts orders. I have begon an attachement to wages (but that only pays the attorney fees & costs). the amount owed is over $8,000.00 and the garnished amount is a little over 1,000.00 every sisty days. What evidence must I produce to have the defenants charged with FRAUD?

Thank you,



The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.