Reply to comment

I am trying to get the forms and know what the laws are and legally garnish wages on ex-husband for money court order to pay me that was never done. So, I want to garnish his wages to get the money owed.

How do I do this on my own.....since I have court orders.

Thank you


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.