Reply to comment

I have gotten a Judgment and I am looking to collect. I want to get the persons wadges garnished but I am concerned because when I went to serve her at her work (through the sheriff) with the court summons they would not allow it. I am wondering if they will allow the sheriff to serve the garnish wadges paperwork there? Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.