Reply to comment

Hi Mary, thanks for thinking of LegalZoom. This is a great question, however we are unable to advise you on this situation since we are not a law firm. An attorney may be able to assist you, though. Please feel free to check out our attorney services:


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.