Reply to comment

My son's father and I were together for 3 years but never married. I left my X cause he was a cheater and abusive. He is now married and has a child with her. However, he has been filling her head with lies about me so now she is slandering me on a public website. She is also saying things like I stole our son when I moved out of state and so forth. Which is not true by any means. I am worried they will try and get joint or even full custody just because they know it will hurt me. My sons father hasn't seen him sense 2004. I have always given him my number and address everytime they have changed and he still didn't call or send cards or anything for our son. I don't recieve child support because I was on state assistance for day care and I really don't want his support I have gone so long with out it anyways. I just want to know what I can do to get all his rights taken away and pretty much be nonexistant. Any advise?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.