Reply to comment

My ex-boyfriend and I were together for 2 years and 8 months. In December 2008 I got pregnant by a different guy. I did not know at the time, that my boyfriend was not the dad. So when our son was born, he signed the acknowledgment of paternity. We were not married. His name is on the Birth Certificate. We want to leave it that way, cause the real dad does not do much with the baby. Also the real grandparents are trying to take our rights to the baby. What can my ex-boyfriend do to stop this. He is still his legal father, and I want it that way. He was a good dad to our son, and I know he still would be. I need answers quick, the court date is in September. Please help me and my ex keep our baby.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.