Reply to comment

My friend's son lives in Florida with his girlfriend and their son (an infant). His name is on the birth certificate. I wondered if he also needs to go through a legitimization process to ensure that, if they were to break up, he would have full legal parental rights in regard to the child. I know you have no legitimization documents, I just need to know if that process is required in Florida. Thanks for your feedback.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.