Reply to comment

My sons father and I were never married we have a son together. Recently I moved out of state and my sons father sued me for full custody, being that said his case was thrown out of court. Im now going back to south carolina were the father lives and i want my son to see his father. Is that a bad idea? Can he take him and not give him back?
What should I do. I cant afford an attorney?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.