Reply to comment

My Girlfriend and i where together 3 years in Colorado, She is almost three months pregnant. She moved back to her home state of Iowa 3 weeks ago. I want Custody because she is not fit i.e. smokes while she is pregnant. I dont know if i need a CO. or IA. Lawyer? And what my first steps should be...please advise! Thank you!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.