Reply to comment

Hello thanks for your question. Unfortunately, LegalZoom does not offer documents for the termination of parental rights. However, we can help you find an attorney to assist you with those types of documents. Check out our attorney referral network:


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.