Reply to comment

I was unfaithful to my wife and impregnated another woman who will soon be receiving child support. I agreed to take care of the child financially ONLY! Is it possible for me to terminate my parental rights as I did not want the child from the very start. What can I do to start the process?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.