Reply to comment

All I want is the legal documents to file for child abandonment on my sons mother whom he has not seen in over 2 years, and not even spoke him to for roughly the same. I am with in my rites to do so in the state of Tx. I just do not have the funds for a lawyer @ 5000.00 of cost to so. I wish to protect my son from the event that ;if anything happened to me my ex would have full parental rites , when the only reason she would want him ,is for the monitary value he would bring in ,so she could buy more drugs.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.