Reply to comment

My adult child is 28 and lives in PA and my husband and I live in CO. My son has no father listed on his birth certificate as I was 17 when I had him and his biological father has never been in the picture.

I am married to a man who is my sons father for all intents and purposes. Their close relationship has brought them to a point of wanting to make it official. Of course, I will not give up my rights. Is this possible?

I hear the joy in my son's voice when the possibility is discussed. I want him to have a legal father.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.