Reply to comment

Hi Penny- thanks for thinking of LegalZoom! We can certianly assist in an Adult Name Change document for your son. Give us a call (1-800-773-0888, 6am-7pm PST, M-F) or send us an email ( if you have questions. Please keep in mind that LegalZoom makes creating legal documents easy and affordable, but we unfortunately cannot give specific legal advice regarding adoption. Feel free to contact your local county court for more advice or you can get free legal advice on the LegalZoom Facebook page every Tuesday and Friday. Check out Free Joe:


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.