Reply to comment

I need to file a Special Warranty Deed on a piece of property in Henderson County Texas. There are three partners and two of the partners want to transfer their shares to the third partner. I have been told it will require a Special Warranty Deed. I would like to do it on-line myself and have been told this is possible. Please let me know if this can be filled out on-line and I can send it in to Henderson County. I am a bit confused about where I go from the first screen in order to bring up the proper screen. Thanks, Millie Williams I do not want a Quitclaim Deed and have been told I need the Special Warranty Deed


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.