Reply to comment

I have inherited a condo in a living trust here a few years ago. My sister did not want to sell the place due to sentimental reasons. She has given me the Power of attorney
for the estate so I can take control of the upkeep of the land.
Need to get my name on the deed, Was advised a Quit claim deed was the way to go, tryed to do it and your system says that I need to see an attorney.
Mom's house is in her name only, and the living trust has my sister and I as legal airs....
Any Ideas?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.