Reply to comment

My in-laws are of advancing age and have a rental property that they have owned free and clear for 10 years. Can they use a quit claim deed to transfer ownership of the property to their children without paying anything more than the court fees for filing the deed?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.