Reply to comment

I would like to forclose on a mortgage that I own in NY State. Because of the small dollar amount owing on the mortgage, it does not pay to retain a lawyer. Can I proceed on my own? Do you have the necessary forms?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.