Reply to comment

Hello, I am holding F1 visa which was stamped in my home country and the visa holds good till 2005. But unfortunately there was a shut down of my university as it violated some of the rules by US Education System. Now I am out of status and would like to know if I can come back to a legal status in USA by any means


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.