Reply to comment

Hi there
I came to USA without visa in 2006, Im mom of 5 yrs old kid, i was working for a government contractor staffing about 3 yrs but I resign due to everify process even though they knew about my illegal situation, they tried to get a visa for me but it was only an admin position, they pretend to rehire me as soon as I can get a legal situation, can you give me any advice about what can i do? i have a family in my country and they depend on me, so i need to work and wont want to come back due to bad economy over there and delinquency, I just pretend to protect my little one too.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.