Reply to comment

I,m an unmarried daughter, 29 years of age. My mother is filling a I-130 for me. She is a naturalized US Citizen. My problem is that I want to take my fiancé but I'm not sure of the best way to do it. Do I get married first and my mother petitions as a married daughter or will it slow the process even more? (i heard as a single daughter it can take up to 8 years, so I can only imagine!) Can I marry after my interview but before I enter the country and add him at the DS 230? Is that possible? Is there a minimum time to be married to aply? Really confused and lost...


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.