Reply to comment

I came to the US as a turist and after a few month I got married to my american girlfriend, which I've been dating for a couple of years. My I-94 has already expired. What should I do to apply for a green card? Do I have to leave the country? Thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.