Reply to comment

hey me and my family came here on a 10 year visitors visa and over stayed we've been in the us for 5 year!! im currently a senior in high school and looking forward to going to college and becoming a pharmacist or a doctor but I would like to take a step in becoming legal in order to attend college and give my family a stability. I heard attorneys can file some paper work but you have to return to your country for 6months-one year to become legal and sometimes longer!! I was on search for some other options and advice that can help me!! thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.