Reply to comment

I have adopted two down syndrome boys from Poland in 2002, they need to become citizens, how do I go about doing this? They have perm. residency but need to become citizens, they will not be able to take a test to become naturalized, I am a US Citizen and thought they would be too when the adoption was completed. Please advise


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.