Reply to comment

Hi, I came to the US when I was 15 years old (illigaly, you know because I didnt have any saying, and I have to follow my parents.) now I'am 25, and I have a 18 month old baby boy (who obviously was born here in the US)my question is; I heard someone saying something about a law that allows you to obtaing a legal status after being in the country for 10 years. Is that true?. if so where can I get an application?, and if not; what can be my options? is there anything I can do??. Please help!!!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.