Reply to comment

I am a Canadian Citizen and I have been married to an american citizen (he was born here) for 8 years but I have never filled out paper work as I have never worked and I thought I didn't need to. Now my bank account has been frozen because they want a Tax Identification Number which I don't have I have my own medicare card and dental card and didn't think it was neccesary to do anything else What should I do I have lived here for 8 years and only visited Canada


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.