Reply to comment

I recently got a DVRO against my wife and her son. She is now out of the home and I am left to pay the bills. Can I hold an estate sale to sell items in the home that were acquired during the marriage to pay the bills? I am planning on filing for divorce. I had to sell both of my cars and most of my personal belongings to pay earlier bills. She took the only car when she was escorted from house by police. The value of the car is around $4000. Does that mean I get $4000 worth of items in the household? I just want out of this nightmare, sell the house and contents and go separate ways.

Steve Baker


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.