Reply to comment

Hi Sue,

Legalzoom can assist with a profit corporation converting to a non-profit corporation and then eventually help prepare for the 501c3 application for tax exempt status. If you would like to convert and LLC to an tax exempt LLC, you can either contact the IRS directly or get assistance from an attorney for this service. If you have anymore questions please let us know. If you have any other questions feel free to let us know.

LegalZoom Staff


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.