Reply to comment

The copyright office currently accepts both written sheet music and recordings of the music being submitted for registration. CDs are the most common method of submitting a musical work, but cassette tapes are also acceptable. You can submit a recording without submitting any sheet music.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.