Reply to comment

A friend of mine that lives in Harlan Kentucky has a son that has a warrant for his arrest for non payment of child support. He does not live with his mom but the Harlan county Sheriff deputy walked into her house and searched her house looking for her son even though she told them he was not there is this illegal. The warrant wasn't for her address and she said they didn't have one what can she do.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.