Reply to comment

No, in fact you cannot. If the issue is that you did not claim all of your maggtore interest in 2005, then you need to file an amended 2005 tax return which includes the maggtore interest you forgot to deduct. This will get you a 2005 refund based on this additional amount. You then file your 2006 return with 2006 maggtore interest only from 2006.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.