Reply to comment

You can file an international application through the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The Madrid Protocol is an international treaty that allows a trademark owner to seek registration in any of the countries that have joined the Madrid Protocol by filing a single application, called an “international application”. For more information, please visit


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.