Reply to comment

I formed an Incorporation through legal zoom, but it has been an inactive company. I would like to convert it to an LLC and use it for buying and selling real esate, flipping houses. Is that possible? Also,do I need a real estate license to do this? Can I live in one of the homes I purchase to flip?
Thank you, please help.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.