Reply to comment

Legal Zoom kindly helped me open my corporation in 2006.
Due to illness and ID Theft I have not used it the last year or two.
Can I still use the same EIN and transfer it to an LLC?

I can not access the ein either because I have not paid the $800 annual fee but I am on disability and do not have he funds, or if it is because I have been dealing with ID Theft and I was told not to use it and not to allow anyone to access it?

I have an ID Theft and security freeze on my personal credit but I am not sure what state my ein is in?

If I gave you my ein could you check the status and see if it is possible to waive the $800 filing fee as I have not used it do to disability - also if you could change he corporation to an LLC?
thank you for any help
christine turner


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.