Reply to comment

My fiancee has inherited a large sum of money from hrr late fathers will. She lives in malasia and just finished mrdical school as s doctor. She wants to move to the usa to work. She wants to transfer her money to the usa but she has to have a fiancee or husband to become the benrficiary to transfer the money to him. Can you help me with these matters? Her late fathrrs attorney is handling it at that end and I feel like I need an attorneyon this end dealing with her attorney over there and would like your help. Thank you in advance annd look forword ito your answuer and hope you can help me in these matters.
ronald bingham


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.