Reply to comment

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for contacting LegalZoom for your online business needs. We can assist you to establish an S-Corporation by filing all necessary documentation with the Secretary of State. Typically, the formation of a corporation does require listing officers, such as President, Treasurer, and Secretary. If you are establishing this entity on your own, you have the flexibility of listing yourself as all the officer positions. Also, you definitely can register the corporation to have the ability to hire employees.

LegalZoom can create this S-Corporation on your behalf as well as apply for a Federal Identification Number (EIN) so you can open bank accounts and hire employees. I have provided a link to our Incorporation information for your reference.

If you have any other questions starting the process to form an S-Corporation, feel free to contact us directly at (888) 381-8758 to speak with a Business Services Specialist directly.

The LegalZoom Team


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.