Reply to comment

My father passed away had a will and my brother is executor. I was power of attorney for my father. One bank account was set up as a joint account. There was no poa or beneficiary in place on acount. In his will he wanted his assets split equally between me and my brother, however our brother who passed away 5 yrs. ago, want his share to go to his two children. The two chidren lived in same town as my father they never called him, visited him, or any contact since my brothers death. I want to know can i protest distribution in probate court. Will i have any chance of winning. Probate court is in Virginia.



The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.