Reply to comment

My mother passed away a year ago and left me a house in florida that i am left paying the mortgage and i want to sell it or rent it but i don't have the legal rights to do so because she didn't have a will. i want to know what do i can do to change the title in my name so that i can sell it. Please advise me on what i can do myself, so i can avoid the extra expense of hiring an attorney.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.