Reply to comment

Hello My question has been in the Air for 20 years . My Grandmother passed away with no will. She had 6 children 1 of my Aunt has passed away within the 20 years. I have my youngest uncle that has some medical issue's and he lives in the property . House is free and clear and no outstanding liens or dept attached to title . My Uncle could get a grant for some repairs but property would need to be in his name . Seams easy ? Probate. All family would be fine giving him there share. Whats your thought on this ? Nevada is the state .thank you


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.