Reply to comment

My wife and I are going to be keeping our grand children (in Florida)while our daughter moves back to Puerto Rico and finishes school. Do you have a form that will allow us to seek medical attention and handle other unexpected events. As well as being able to sign any paper work for school,sports etc.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.