Reply to comment

My grand daughter has lived with me most of her life, she is 13 at this time. My daughter is unable to care for her, and wants to give me full custody of my grand daugher, which I want. I do not have money for a attorney, but hope you can help with this. I live in Florida, Pinellas County. My grand daughter does want to live with me also. Her mother is unstable, and she needs a stable environment, especially at this age! I dont want child support or anything, but just full custody, which my daughter agrees on. I dont think this is a complicated case, since she is willing to give me full custody. Father is listed unknown on birth certificate. Thank you, Diana


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.