Reply to comment

My father passed away and left a will and I am named executor. He only had a bank account and a CD. Do I need a lawyer and do I need to go to pobate court. Do I need to open another bank account to dispense the cash to the sibblings?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.