Reply to comment

I am a bit older than the average parent and the father of my daughter even more so. We live in Texas. I have remarried and want to weigh out my options for how to ensure my daughters care should I pass while she is still a minor. I am not certain there is anyone in my family I can trust to ensure the benefits I have assigned will actually be used to raise my daughter. Who if anyone outside of my family can I assign to represent my daughter and her care? How can I ensure she will receive full entitlement of my benefits once I have passed? Thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.