Reply to comment

Thank you for contacting LegalZoom about your entity needs. You will need to contact the IRS directly at (800) 829-4933 to inquire about the status of your SS-4 application to obtain an EIN. Keep in mind, you may need to have the EIN for the LLC to open bank accounts, transfer title of property, etc. Also, please contact a tax professional to determine tax breaks for your business as well as how far you can date your taxes back to.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.