Affidavit of Lost Promissory Note
2. The Original Note has been inadvertently
3. The Original Note provides for
4. The balance remaining under the Original Note as of
5. Neither the Original Note nor any part of the Holder's rights in the Original Note has, in whole or in part, been sold, transferred, or assigned to any other person or entity.
6. The existence and terms of the Original Note have not been contested by the Borrower and all conditions of the loan agreement between the Holder and the Borrower have otherwise been met.
8. If the Holder locates the Original Note, or if it is otherwise returned to the Holder, the Original Note will have no value and the Holder will surrender the Original Note to the Borrower immediately and without consideration.
9. The Holder asks, and is making this affidavit for the purpose of requesting, that the Borrower execute a duplicate note as a substitute for the Original Note.
The Holder is signing this affidavit on the date set forth below.
|Subscribed and sworn to before me this __________day of ____________, 20_____, at ___________, __________________.|
|Signature of Notary Public|
|Name of Notary Public: ____________________________||(SEAL)|
|Notary Public, State of
|My commission expires: ___________________________|
© LegalZoom.com, Inc. All rights reserved.