Boat Bill of Sale
This bill of sale is between
The parties agree as follows:
1. SALE OF BOAT.
- (a) The Seller hereby sells to the Buyer and the Buyer purchases from the Seller, the following boat (the "Boat"):
- Registration No.:
- Hull I.D. No.:
- General Boat Type:
- (b) As part of this sale, the Seller hereby sells to the Buyer, and the Buyer purchases from the Seller, the following motor(s) (the "Motor(s)") and equipment (the "Equipment"), which are contained in and will be transferred as part of the Boat:
2. PURCHASE PRICE.
On or before the Delivery Date (as defined in section
3. SELLER'S REPRESENTATIONS.
The Seller represents to the Buyer that:
- (a) the Seller has good and marketable title to the Boat, with full authority to enter into the transactions contemplated by this bill of sale and to sell the Boat in accordance with this bill of sale;
- (b) the Boat is free of all encumbrances, liabilities, and adverse claims
; , except held by , and held by , and held by , held by , and held by ;
- (c) the Seller will fully indemnify the Buyer from any lawful adverse claim to the Boat
; and except for any claim of or or or or named in (b) above; and
- (d) to the best of the Seller's knowledge, the information disclosed in this bill of sale about the Boat and its title are correct in all material respects.
Except for the representations provided in section 3, the Buyer acknowledges that the Boat is being sold "as is," without warranty, whether express or implied, about the condition of the Boat. The Buyer must satisfy itself as to what is offered for sale, and by purchasing will be held to have satisfied itself that the Boat is satisfactory in all respects. All defects and repairs are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller neither assumes, nor authorizes any other person or entity to assume on its behalf, any liability in connection with the sale of the Boat. The Seller's disclaimers of warranty do not affect the terms or applicability of any warranty from the Boat's manufacturer that may be applicable to the Boat.
The Boat, its Motors, and Equipment have
To the best of its knowledge, the Seller believes that the Boat and its Motors and Equipment are being sold in good operating condition
The Seller shall deliver the Boat, and the Buyer shall take possession of the Boat, at
The Seller shall convey title to the Boat to the Buyer when the Boat is delivered to the Buyer and the Purchase Price has been paid in full. The Seller shall execute all documents presented by the Buyer that are necessary to finalize transfer of title and registration of the Boat to the Buyer. The Buyer is liable for all costs relating to the registration of the Boat into its name.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, the Buyer will cancel any insurance coverage, license, tags, plates, or registration maintained by the Seller on the Boat when the Buyer takes possession of the Boat.
This bill of sale will become effective when all parties have signed it. The date this bill of sale is signed by the last party to sign it (as indicated by the date associated with that party's signature) will be deemed the date of this bill of sale.
[SIGNATURE PAGE FOLLOWS]
Each party is signing this bill of sale on the date stated opposite that party's signature.
© LegalZoom.com, Inc. All rights reserved.