How It Works
If you're already a legal plan member, sign in and schedule an attorney consultation. Select "Legal Document Review – 11–25 pages” under the Legal Matter dropdown menu. Your attorney will contact you with instructions on submitting the document(s). The attorney will review your document before your appointment and discuss it with you during the appointment. Once it's complete, you coordinate the payment with the attorney.
If you're not yet a member, simply sign up for the Business or Personal Legal Plan and you can take advantage of low, flat-fee pricing on attorney-drafted legal documents—plus many other valuable benefits that are included with your membership.
View additional benefits
- Which legal documents should be reviewed?
- Any new legal document with the potential to have a substantial impact on your finances, time or responsibilities should be reviewed. Any time you make changes to a legal document or your situation changes, a legal document review is a good idea to ensure your interests are protected.
- What type of documents can be reviewed?
- Your attorney can review any contract, agreement or document you choose, including those that don’t require your signature. If any additional special review is needed, your attorney will advise you.
- What is the maximum document length that can be reviewed?
- The flat-fee service covers documents up to 25 pages in length. For documents longer than 25 pages, please contact your attorney directly to receive a special rate as a legal plan member. Please note that documents must use Times New Roman typeface at a minimum 12 point size, with 1.5 line spacing and one inch margins around the document.
Call (877) 818-8787
Saturday and Sunday
This portion of the LegalZoom website is an advertisement. This portion of the LegalZoom website is not a lawyer referral service. LegalZoom does not endorse or recommend any lawyer or law firm who advertises on our site. We do not make any representation and have not made any judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating lawyer. The information contained on this site is not legal advice. Any information you submit through this site may not be protected by attorney-client privilege and may be provided to attorneys for the purpose of determining your need for legal services. All case evaluations are performed by a participating attorney.
To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement, please click here
. If you live in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, South Dakota, Utah or Wyoming, please click here
for additional information. Not available in Hawaii, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon and Tennessee.
This advertisement and all attorney services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, located on the website of each attorney. Please visit the website of the sponsoring attorney in your area for more details. Any arrangement made by you and your attorney is strictly between you and them.