Welcome back Finish your LLC

Green Card

Get your green card to live and work in the USA

Get all your important paperwork filed without confusion or fear of making mistakes.

Average price is $1,495 + federal filing fees
Your price might be lower or higher depending on your state of residence and individual situation. See pricing options

How it works

Questionnaire Checklist Icon

1. Enter your basic contact information

Professional Man Icon

2. Get a FREE consultation to discuss your options

Email Icon

3. An immigration attorney will prepare and file your application forms

Get started today

Green card average price is


+ federal filing fees

Your price might be lower or higher depending on your state of residence and individual situation.


A free evaluation of your situation

Affordable, clear-cut pricing

An attorney to handle your application

Ask away. We have answers.

Common questions

Do I have to hire an attorney to file my case?
It's not a legal requirement, but you might want to consider that government authorities often challenge or deny visas because something goes wrong with the application. Even getting a minor mistake corrected on one of the many forms can be expensive and time consuming.

An attorney who knows the ins and outs of the detailed and lengthy process can help you create a solid application that has the greatest chance of success.
How much will it cost to get a green card for my family member?
The average fee for a green card application is $1,495. Government filing fees are $1,225 for adults and $835 for children under 14. Other costs are based on individual eligibility, risks, timing and strategy. For example, if your relative lives outside the United States, you'll first need to file an application to bring them to the U.S. before applying for a green card.

Our participating law firm can simplify what can be a confusing and stressful process. If you set up a free consultation, you can get a low, flat-fee price based on your specific situation.
How can I get legal status in the United States?
Many people become permanent residents through an immediate family member who's a U.S. citizen. Another main way to immigrate is through a job with an employer in the U.S. You can also sponsor yourself if you can prove you have exceptional ability in a particular field.
How do I renew or replace my green card?
Use USCIS Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. You should renew your green card if you were issued a card valid for 10 years that has either expired or will expire within the next 6 months. Apply for a replacement card if any information needs to be changed, or if your card has been lost, stolen or damaged. Also, if your card was issued before your fourteenth birthday and you've reached the age of 14, it should be replaced.

A specialist is here to help

Customer Care

(877) 657-8787

We're available Mon-Fri 5am-7pm PT,
Weekends 7am-4pm PT

American FlagOur agents are based in the United States.

Speak with an attorney

Attorney photo

Get legal advice from an independent attorney at a price you can afford.

Apply for your green card, average price is $1,495 + federal filing fees

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This portion of the LegalZoom website is an advertisement. This portion of the LegalZoom website is not a lawyer referral service. LegalZoom does not endorse or recommend any lawyer or law firm who advertises on our site. We do not make any representation and have not made any judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating lawyer. The information contained on this site is not legal advice. Any information you submit through this site may not be protected by attorney-client privilege and may be provided to attorneys for the purpose of determining your need for legal services. All case evaluations are performed by a participating attorney.
To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement, please click here.

If you live in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, South Dakota, Utah or Wyoming, please click here for additional information.

This advertisement and all attorney services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, located on the website of each attorney. Please visit the website of the sponsoring attorney in your area for more details. Any arrangement made by you and your attorney is strictly between you and them.